Momentums EAP services provide employees with totally confidential, short term and solution focused counselling to help address work-related and personal problems. These services are delivered to employees at the employers cost. Employers who provide EAP services recognize that a wide range of problems- that may or may not have originated from the workplace- can adversely impact the performance, productivity and morale of employees, not to mention their safety and quality of life.
By accessing Momentum’s EAP, employees are lifted from their emotional distress and provided with solution-focussed strategies that better equip them to deal with the difficulties they are experiencing. Movement toward a more positive, capable and enabled mindset is often a noticeable result from psychological counselling.
Problems that can be addressed through a workplace sponsored EAP include:
- Stress or trauma management
- Critical incident debriefings for individuals or groups
- Communication difficulties
- Depression and anxiety
- Performance concerns
- Relationship or marriage difficulties
- Organizations change
- Gambling and drinking problems
- Interpersonal conflict
- Loss or bereavement
- Bullying and harassment concerns
- Managing the negative effects of a conflict situation